Itylee and Vienna

Itylee and Vienna

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Saturday Night Drinks-Blushing Virgin

Yeah we moved into our house! I'm sorry I do not have pictures. We do not have the internet and I have not figured out how to post pictures from my phone. Anyways so James and I have decided that every Saturday night we are going to try a new drink. If anyone want to join please come over. Don't worry they're alcohol free. I bought two different books of non-alcoholic drinks so we decided that we will try a new one every week. This past week we had blushing virgins. They were so good I am actually drinking one right now as I type this up. I am going to post the recipes and if you try any of the recipes I post please let me know what you thought about it. But it would be best if you would just join us for our Saturday night drinks. Maybe play a little poker too.

Blushing-Virgin

Lemon wedge for rimming
coarse sugar for rimming
Ice
1/4 cup no sugar added pomegranate juice
1 TB fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 grapefruit juice (Squirt)
lemon slice for garnish

rub the lemon wedge around the rim of your glass. I chose to use a marti glass. Then dip the rim in the sugar.
Fill the rimmed glass with ice. Add juices and serve garnished with the lemon slice.


Now I actually like it better with out the lemon juice. I don't know If my lemon was bad but I thought it tasted better with no lemon juice. Well I hope you enjoy, and please feel free to come over saturdays to join us for drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment