Itylee and Vienna

Itylee and Vienna

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another blog download

Sorry I know I should really be updating my page all the time but I sure do get behind. So I hope you love this download from the Fuller family.
So to start of Vienna is 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah! We had a ducky party for her. This is her cake that my dad shaved its head when he put it in the fridge. Good thing I was just so happy that Vienna was one that I didn't care.
These are cake poppers which where amazing! I love cake poppers. I'm not a big fan of making them because they make a lot and take a lot of time to make them.
She had so much fun! And I had so much fun making her little bow thingy. If you look closely i put a little ducky in the center of the yellow part.


Time for CAKE!!

























































Time for the 4th of July. This year we had lunch at dads with all the Graham side and then headed down for an early dinner down in Provo with the Fullers. Grandma Fuller and LeeAndra and David were all there plus LeeAndra's daughter Kristy and her family. It was lots of fun. After that we headed back to dads for fireworks. James went home with Vienna and Itylee and I went and say the Fireworks. The best part of the day though was Itylee's hair. I had so much doing her hair plus she sat sooo good for me. For Vienna's hair I just sprayed it like a flag but the blue kept coming out of her hair so it doesn't really show up in the picture.
Next we had the Davidson family reunion and had a blast. James, the girls, and I camped out in the grass and there was a huge zip line this year that i never went on but Itylee and James did.For the kids on the zip line they connected a baby swing to secure them in. Itylee had soooooo much fun. Also Itylee just had soo much fun playing with my cousin Beauchene. They just played and played it was sooo cute. James decided one evening that he was going to climb to the top of one of the nearby mountains and he wanted to drag me along but there was no way I could do that. I am so out of shape. but I am soo proud of him.


I think this is the only picture of James kind of smiling. I guess that's as close as he gets

Now time to move onto the 24th of July. I had the lesson for nursery and I wanted to teach the kids about how the pioneers lived. So I made aprons out of hot pads and wash rags, and rag dolls, and we even made butter in little baby food jars. but the best part was my dad and I built a little handcart out of my old bike trailer. The kids had soo much fun and to top it off I made an amazing cake! Thank you Alessandra. Check out her website at howicook.com for the recipe and directions because you will be the hit of the party if you show up with this cake.
The top picture from left to right is James, Jesse, Hailey, Itylee, Henry, and Brynne The rest of the pictures you can figure out yourself :)
Okay now to move into our HOUSE!!!! here is a preview of our house with all the walls up
As of last night they had all the walls and ceiling painted so now they just need to put the flooring in then cabinents and the rest of the plumbing like toilets and sinks and they are finished with the inside!! I will post a picture of the front of the house as soon as they finish it. They have the sides and back of the house finished but in the fron they only have the base coat of the stucco done so it's not so pretty but I am going back tonight so hopefully they have done more in the front. Well I don't think I forgot anything else. I hope you have all enjoyed my download :)

2 comments:

  1. Emmie, I love seeing all your pictures and hearing about all the creative things you are doing. You are do talented! I'm am very impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 4th of July hair is the coolest thing I've ever seen! So super cute!

    ReplyDelete