Itylee and Vienna

Itylee and Vienna

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Easy Chicken cordon bleu bundle

Ok so I am all about easy quick dinners because sometimes we don't get home from work til 7 and need a quick easy to make dinner. One time on one of those late days I had stop for gas and decided to get an already made food from Maverik. I was craving Maverik hot dogs and was sad to find all the buns were gone so I grabbed a chicken cordon bleu bundle and it was AMAZING! So this is my take on the chicken cordon bleu bundle.

This is makes 4
Ingredients
refrigerated Big phillbury crescent rolls
precooked chicken (I cooked it before I went to work and just left it in the fridge no need to preheat)
ham slices
Swiss cheese

pre heat oven to 350
1-put 2 of the crescent roll dough together and pinch the seam to make a rectangle
                      layer the cheese, ham, then chicken
2-fold it all up and pinch the seams,
3- then flip it over seam side down. You will have a seam on the top side from pinching the two dough
                      together but it is a lot prettier seam.
Do not grease your tray
Bake for 17-20 Min.
In the picture from left to right is step 1 then 2 then 3

 I actually liked how when I cooked them the top split open and goosed cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment