Itylee and Vienna

Itylee and Vienna

Monday, May 2, 2011

Unity Pass we meet at last



I DID IT! I made it to unity pass! Ever since we moved here in August my goal was to jog to Unity Pass and back. Well I have decided I suck as jogging so I put the girls in the bike trailer and haul then up it with me on the bike. There was actually a point where the girls and I started to go backwards but instead of giving up like I usually do and turning around I got off my bike and walked them up the rest of the way which was a workout in itself! But I needed that picture to prove to myself I can do anything. I cried almost the whole way back. For those who know me know why. I start many things and never finish exspecially in fitness. Over the past year I have lost 40 lbs and 20lbs have been in the past 8 weeks. These 8 weeks have totally changed my life no more yo-yoing for me. So I deserve the right to cry. Well until I get the feeling back in my legs and butt I will continue to sit on my sidewalk an let it ice the back of my legs and butt

No comments:

Post a Comment