Itylee and Vienna

Itylee and Vienna

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Celtic Celebration 2011

So Celtic Celebration was AMAZING this year. Everyone did so good. I want to say thank you to Liesl, Emily, and Amy for working hard and choreographing some amazing dances and of course Leia even though you are not there you did a wonderful job on Mother Nature and you are not forgotten. But also for all my fellow ADC dancers for working their butts off to make this happen. And also a shout out to all my friends and family for their support. I couldn't have done it with out you guys. My husband recorded our dances on his phone so sorry if you don't like the quality and thank you James for recording them for me. If anyone is interested in learning to Irish Dance come join us at An Dragan Ceilteach Irish Dancers I hope you enjoy our fun dances. Sorry about the Pirate dance if you want to watch the whole thing I shared a video on my facebook that someone else recorded. Its amazing! Check it out


No comments:

Post a Comment