Itylee and Vienna

Itylee and Vienna

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Our new what ever table









I am so excited to finally get this done! I found this thing i have no idea what you would call it. It's a really huge tray. I found it at a going out of business sale for 1$ and i just couldn't pass it up. I had no clue what to do with it. Luckly I have an awsome creative neighbor, check out her blog poppiesatplay.blogspot.com, who help me make it awsome. She helped me sand it down (as in she sanded it down) and gave me tips on painting it. Then she cut out the coolest vinyl for the middle and then i just painted it. Luckly i found the grey paint for 5$ the purple stain for 3$ the the black polyshades was left over from my sister Stella's project the polyurethane was left over from another project. So the whole thing cost me only 9$. Since we dont have a coffe table in our family room I just set it on our ottomen and we use it for what ever. It's really nice t use for the girls when they color or paint because it hold everything in. I really like it for puzzles so i can put it on my table and keep it there until dinner and simply move the tray to somewhere else. I absolutly love it. Thank you so much Andrea for your help! 

3 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic!!! You did such a good job! I love how it turned out! And thanks again for the shirts:) My girls are totally in heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Don't you love Andy, she is always whippin up something great! Love your paino too

    ReplyDelete