Itylee and Vienna

Itylee and Vienna

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Busy Week

So I know it's been a long time since I've written anything so bear with me cuz I have a lot to report. This has been a super busy week. Ali (the little girl I nanny) Had her dance performance and her mom wanted to get her little American Doll a dance outfit so I offered to make her doll a matching outfit the night before her performance.  It turned out so great. I had other mothers coming up to me offering me 25$ to make their daughter an outfit for their doll. But I really don't think I'd enjoy making them for money. I just really enjoyed making the outfit cuz I know Ali would be sooo happy.
Then Saturday was Ali's birthday party and I offered to make the cake because she wanted to have a wizards of waverly place party. The blue and white things around the cake are cake poppers which were amazing. They tasted like ding dongs but better. I know that doesn't sound that busy of a week but I had to make two cakes and cake poppers and that took all week Okay now to fill you in for the rest of what has been going on.

The Biggest news is that they finally started to dig the foundation for our House!!! Yeah Now I have a good reason to go our for a nice drive to check on the progress of the house.
Next Itylee got the chance to have a free golf lesson at a golf course and also got a free pink golf club that she absolutely loves. She had so much fun putting for about 2 hours with her little Uncle Evan.
Okay so Itylee and Melissa have had soo much fun playing together. Stella and I were getting lunch ready when the girls both came in to the kitchen looking like this. I'm pretty sure I almost peed my pants laughing.
Like I said Melissa and Itylee are having way to much fun with each other. Do I even need to explain this one
Itylee had her dance performance and did sooooooooooo good. I was sooooo proud of her. This is right before the performance. They took a two week break after the performance before the summer lesson started and everyday she would ask me if it was dance day and that she wanted to go to the new school. meaning she wanted to dance at the school she had her performance at.
So Petersen's were having a parking lot party going on and they had a fire truck their and Itylee was so excited. She loves pretending to be a fire fighter so to see a big fire truck made her day.
So Shelby has been asking to do a lemonade stand so finally Stella was like okay lets do it. So they sold m&m's and lemonade. There wasn't anybody out but they had fun for the 10 minutes they were out their.
So I hope this one makes you laugh because I had a hard time taking this pictures because I was laughing so hard. Shelby got into the baby clothes and dressed up all of them all by herself. if you look closely you can see Itylee is were a onesie and Melissa is wearing the sweat outfit Tiffany made for Vienna. Shelby is wearing Itylee's old snow suit. I was just so impressed with Shelby cuz she got everyone dressed. So that is the download of what's been going on in the Fuller life.

1 comment:

  1. I love your updats you need to make them more often and you are so freaking talented if only I could sew and make cakes like that. Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete