Itylee and Vienna

Itylee and Vienna

Friday, April 16, 2010

Itylee's new dress out of daddy's shirt.

I just want to thank my sister Stella for giving me this idea it really made my day. This dress is soooo easy and simple to make and a great way to use up all of James shirts he just seem to not be able to get rid off. Even though they don't fit him. I guess he is okay seeing his little girl where his shirt in a new way. And I promise to put up the girls easter outfits up soon. They turned out sooo cute!
I love this picture. she looks like something is about to pop out and get her.
In this picture you an see the front of the shirt has been turned into the back of the dress for easy unbuttoning to get your sweet little princess out with out messy up her hair.

5 comments:

  1. Holy crap you did a good job. That dress looks amaaazzzing.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It was super easy and so cute. So if you guys have any button up shirts you don't want anymore do not throw them away. I had so much fun making this dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em... this is kenzie now. I am actually taking a sewing class so I now know how to thread my machine. I would love for you to show me how to make something like that its so darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Emmie you are so creative! What a cute idea. The dress looks so cute and I can't believe you made a purse to go with it.
    Tiara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emmie, you turned that shirt into an adorable dress. That is so awesome! I have never seen anything like that before. I don't know much about sewing, but I am glad you have a talent for it.

    ReplyDelete